Wednesday, January 6, 2010

WOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW I haven't blogged in foreveeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrr...............damn...............

But here I is. In the very second to last week of this quarter, and I is vury tard. Und vury odd. Und vury......German? Zigeunerleben? Gezoikt andes neeles?
Nver mnd.
Nerve mund.
Nerev mnd.
NEVERMIND.
SHIT I CAN'T TYYYYYPE.

Anyway, aside from all my illegal and elusive activities over the past six-seven months (whoaaa)--totally kidding--I am stranger than I was before. The blogosphere kind of gets to me once I'm on it. Freakay.
I should go now. Holy freaking shit mother of pearl. (Thanks to Texts From Last Night for that one! *wink wink*)
loveyoualloodles,
Josie

p.s. The ex-seniors-now-freshies-in-college showed up today!! I almost died of happiness!!! I miss all of you SO FREAKING MUCH!!!!

p.p.s. Oh hi, Mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment