Thursday, March 12, 2009

Heh heh heh....

So not to be stalling working on my Science notes sheet for my final in 50-odd minutes, but you know what bugs me??? When people put up wrapping paper on other people's lockers for their birthdays and write things like, "Love u 4ever! Happy b-day!" It just looks DUMB. I mean, I can understand writing nice little messages there, but things that no one will care about in a week aren't worth using up Sharpie for. Yearbook messages are another story for me--I start planning what to write seven months in advance, so if you do the same thing you're only as geeky as me...

Wow. That was a relatively short rant on my part. Probably because I'm itching to get back to my Science notes sheet.....Yes, that was said with a certain amount of sarcasm, but in all honesty, this is the one final I'm kind of excited about for several reasons:
1) Our AWESOME teacher uses everyone's name in the exam, and he always makes the problems with people funny.
2) Every letter F is a joke. Which....erm, doesn't really help much, but it'll still be entertaining.
3) The whole thing is multiple choice. It always seems to me that if there are lots of different parts, especially on something like a French test, my brain has to work overtime to switch between all the questions and what I need to do to answer.
So yes. AND I'm über-proud of my notes sheet we can tape to the back of our periodic table, so.....YES. NO. MAYBE.

~Josie

1 comment:

  1. hehe i need stories!

    i want to go ;(

    why can't my trumpet become a violin

    ReplyDelete