Thursday, February 5, 2009

Cast Party

So I went to my first cast party two weekends ago (the 31st to Feb. 1st, in case, like me, you are date-challenged). I've been in Upper School shows since seventh grade, but it was never really appropriate for me to go, especially as a seventh-grader in contrast to a bunch of seniors....yea. So this was my first one, and it was AMAZING!!!
Understand that I mean that in not a completely positive nor completely negative way. There were both good and bad aspects to this shindig, but the bad pieces were really trivial. It was definitely worth it.
Bad parts: Me getting pissed off at a sophomore kid who....well, he's quite immature, and doesn't know WHEN to STOP--he makes a huge deal out of things, and then will blame other people for making a mountain out a frickin' molehill. And he was just being especially obnoxious during Blazing Saddles, which made ME upset because A) he would not shut his megaphonic trap as I so kindly asked him to; B) he was directly aiming at me at one point, and C) I LOVE the movie Blazing Saddles, dammit!!! (I left because he brought it to a point where I truly believe from the bottom of my cold-towards-obnoxiousness heart that I would have slapped him had I not left.)
Good parts: Watching Blazing Saddles in the basement of C.'s house; having a venting session with two awesome people, a junior and senior, after the infuriating incident with that sophomore kid; being comfortable in my pajamas and slipper socks for the entire night; eating junk food whenever I wanted; playing Taboo, underclassmen against upperclassmen (we beat the seniors' and juniors' asses!!), and Imaginiff (if you have never played that game, you are seriously missing out on LIFE). And yes. It was just a great time.

So I'm done now. MUCH MUCH more to come today to update y'all on my life (yes, it still is in existence....). There is so much to tell, dahlings!!
~Josie

No comments:

Post a Comment