Thursday, February 19, 2009

From Good to Crappy to Great!

Isn't it wonderful when teachers get A) lazy, or B) considerate of sick people/stressed people, and move things like TESTS AND ESSAYS AND PAPERS to days when it works for everyone?!?!? It's just so great. This week began pretty well, but on Tuesday morning my stress level skyrocketed when my good friend S.E. reminded me that--OH--we've got a science test on Friday! And a mousetrap car contest on Monday! Then the thoughts of my World History exam flooded into my mind, followed by the memory of this big research paper we've got due TUESDAY on which we haven't had any guidance whatsoever....*sigh* Needless to say, my stress level went from here to HERE in about five seconds.
BUT...
On Wednesday, my Science teacher, who has been just under the weather lately, announced that he was moving our test from Friday to Tuesday of this upcoming week, and that we'd have a movie day on Friday, mainly because there had been so many people gone, etc. etc. So I felt a little better--I love Science this year anyway because of this teach; he is awesome in every way. But anyway, then today my History teacher moved our exam to Tuesday instead of Monday, so now my mood is wünderbar. (Mostly because I get to go take off my skirt and put on my three-inch-heel character shoes for some slutty dancing!)

~Josie

2 comments:

  1. yea...it's nice but we haven't done anything like guidance and now i am actually REALLY starting to freak out about the outlineeeeeeeeee
    but now we have like everything on tuesday
    AHH
    haha
    and now i am sad that i am missing out on the slutty dancing!!! waaa
    haha

    ReplyDelete