Saturday, January 10, 2009

Greatest feeling

I should begin a list of the ___# Greatest Things About Being a Woman. I'm sure my guy readers would LOVE to hear those. :-)
I brought this up because I got my hair cut today, and it's TOTALLY new and fresh and awesome. I can't go into detail for fear of giving away the lovely surprise come Monday for some of you, but it's exhilarating. At least for girls, I feel like getting a haircut or new style or WHATEVER is one of the best feelings ever. It cannot be explained, I swear.

Stylin',
Josie

4 comments:

  1. then i will post the __# best things about being a man. Somehow, i think i can come up with more things. As my good friend lemony snicket would say,

    "the sad truth is that the truth is sad"

    ReplyDelete
  2. *crosses arms defiantly* Well, then I'll just have to make mine outweigh yours. Not too hard, eh??? :-))))

    ~Josie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pretty sure the woman list would outweigh the mans BY FAR.

    ReplyDelete
  4. *high-five* You rock it, girlfriend. Buzz me if you think of some good ones. *LIGHTBULB MOMENT* We should go nuts with LiStS on our bLoGs and help each other with them!!!
    *grudging pause*
    Sure, even you, Alix. xoxo.

    ~Josie

    ReplyDelete