Thursday, January 8, 2009

School GAAAAAH and....Well, a Hint of Rest

God, I have no life. I've been working my ass off on this thing for almost an hour and a half, and I still have to study for my math quiz (which is turning out to be a bigger deal than I anticipated, but whatever...). I mean, the changes I made are insane--this blog-baby looks pretty authentic now! Holycowbygolly.

End of ze quarter. Means no homework this weekend, that's for sure, but it also presents the more than a little frightening idea of going back to my hardest core classes mashed into ten-odd weeks, not to mention finals--oh God FINALS--I'm practically having a mental breakdown here at the mere wisp of a thought of taking an advanced French final. *Calls for the smelling salts* You know, Nyquil is good for more than just a stuffy nose...

2 comments:

  1. OMG!!!!!!!! you are having way to much fun with this girl. it is sooo fun and colorful it makes me happy!!! keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww, thanks!!! I love it--I'm going to make this my numero uno priority online....well, sorta....

    xo,
    Josie

    ReplyDelete