Sunday, January 11, 2009

Shmeh

Oh hell, I need input from people. I won't decide until those of you who I believe are making blogs have for sure made them and seen mine and given me input on this, so we all must have patience, young grasshoppas. *Meditation hands* "Ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..."

Yar, here be the question: Should I make an entirely new blog for LISTS?!?!?! I'm slightly obsessed with them now, and I feel like pasting them all over this one would screw it up majorly. So should I just make a nice, clean, NEW blog for awesomely awesome lists and such???

Here's to you and your opinions (which I can handle even if they're gaggingly conservative),
Josie

3 comments:

  1. YAY noone has ever axed for my opinion. I think it would be fine here, but theres no harm in creating a new one, lif goes on

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure! That would be entertaining :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha shmeh.
    yes i am completely off topic but,


    ....


    who cares?

    ReplyDelete