Friday, January 9, 2009

Winter Show Info. Ha, that rhymes.

I juuuuust finished my math quiz, and it was totally not what I expected. :-) Much easier. *Yesssss* So now I only have gym left for actual core classes today, and that barely counts....and my mom is coming in to talk about her art in Winter Show, and I get to leave gym early to help her bring in some paintings...and then I'm done with half of my ninth grade year!! My life is complete.

The cast and crew have to fill out these forms for Winter Show with questions about us on them, such as our goals, favorite foods, best part of the play, all that jazz. I just finished mine, and you know, it's times like these I feel incredibly sorry for my teachers. In eighth grade history, we'd be assigned a short paragraph on some reading, and my friend SK and I would end up turning in novels. It was sad; our teacher never said a word, but we'd just look at each other and smile guiltfully. Ah, well. Some things never change, eh???
So here are my answers on the form. Oh, I didn't mention the purpose of these thingies: they'll go in the play program, like our miniature biographies. Not every answer, God no, but enough to be funny (potentially) and interesting. Ta-da:

What do you find special/difficult/compelling (you supply the adjective!) about this play? Museum is so deep in a...well, kind of shallow way that we were unsure how to approach it at first.
Other theatre, performance, and/or school activity/experience: (I won't go into detail for this one--let's just say I've been in too many shows for my good!)
Favorite school subject and why: English--I love everything about it, especially creative writing and reading Shakespeare!
Favorite food(s): Indian, authentic Chinese, almost any kind of bread, ICE CREAM, potatoes!
Favorite things to do in spare time: What spare time? :-) Write, expand my vocabulary (sound familiar?), drive myself crazy with endless thought-circles, daydream, ponder life's greatest mysteries, plan my next escapade.
What are your future plans and goals? Publish a book by age 25 (possibly poetry as well), enjoy high school, learn how to sew some of my own clothes, keep strong friendships, continue with theatre, learn more about myself...
What is best about Winter Show? How everyone can be having a terrible day, and we walk into W.S. and it's all good. Always.
What would people be surprised to know about you? I'm very mellow at home, and am incredibly good at mental math. I am also deathly terrified of improv (theatre improv, that is), but have no problems with humorous scripts.

Yes. Heehee. There were more questions I just didn't feel like putting down, so if you come to the show, you might read more about me!! W00t, ladles and germs.

Wishing y'all a boredom-free weekend comme moi (hey, didja know that "boredom" wasn't even a word until the late 1880's?!?! Rather sad, if you ask me),
Josie

1 comment:

  1. You should post an excerpt/s from the books you're writing!

    ReplyDelete