Friday, January 9, 2009

I'm takin' advice, folks

Angélique suggested--ever so coyly--that I add excerpts from my various novels for all y'all to read. Well, as I pondered this, I realized it would be a good little motivator for keeping my writing flowing and going, seeing as this year has been crazier than hell and I've hardly bee able to work AT ALL on my books, so here's the deal:
I shall try to post a tiny bit from one of my books every other day or so (or if not that often, then maybe weekly) on this blog. And will provide info on occasion, such as setting or time if need be. Yes. Would people be interested? Well, screw if you're interested because I'm doing in anyway. Yay, Angélique! Oh, and if there's not anything from my books it will most likely be poetry. Or a rant, because I seem to have developed a sudden and inexplicable talent for rant-writing this year, and it flourishes some times more than others. Now would be one of them.

Happy reading and SEE VALKYRIE,
Josie

No comments:

Post a Comment