Saturday, January 17, 2009

Greeeeeeen with Envy

Dita von Teese is, without a doubt, the most gorgeous woman alive on this planet. I am envious of her in every possibly conceivable aspect. Just look.

I mean, really. Who WOULDN'T be google-eyed at her? Even gay guys?? What should I do to look like her?!?!? You think I'd look good in a corset and garter belt (see previous post...)? If you know me, you'll understand that I'm mostly infatuated with her amazingly perfect sense of retro and vintage style. If anybody's on the right track to bringing back the best fashions of the past, it's her.

Femme fatale, non?

*Sigh,*
Josie

3 comments:

  1. *gets all googly eyed and drools*

    What kinda blog is this?!?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha its women like these that make me feel like crappp

    wow thats how insecure i ammm

    well i guess they also compel us to make our selves look better

    but i'm sure that's what you were drivin at, right josie? *nudge nudge wink wink*

    k.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She was married to Marilyn Manson.
    Eww

    ReplyDelete