Thursday, January 8, 2009

Yay, colors!! I'm still figuring this thing out, and it's pretty sweet...

So right now I'm in Winter Show rehearsal, and I basically have nothing better to do. For those of you who are reading this and have or WILL have accounts, please leave comments on things I should talk about. If you don't know me personally, obviously this message does not apply, but...yes.

I've got one day left of quarter two, and then I'm officially done with half of my ninth grade year. You know, I really never thought I'd get to this point as fast as I have; I remember in fifth grade, being terrified to start the middle school journey, and now I'm THROUGH with it, done with grades five through eight for the rest of my life. Crazy.

Okay, does anyone else think Salad Fingers is the most f***ed up video existing on the internet today??? Because I believe I am scarred for life. I was have tremors, here, people, seriously. A.G., A.K. and I were watching them, and there's a point when you think they might get slightly better, but they don't. They just get freakier and more paranormal, I swear. God, never watch Salad Fingers alone in your house at three a.m.
That's all, folks.

2 comments:

  1. hmmm, salad fingers seems to me to be delightfully fu**ed up. humorous in a way only some get, like laughing at Marley and Me, and being obsessed with The Nightmare Before Xmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. to this day i have not seen salad fingers.
    except for what kb showed us in science
    that one day in seventh grade
    that was friggin scary

    ReplyDelete